The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Backed by a 5-Year Warranty
Every component on the SX8200 Pro has passed meticulous screening, testing, and certification.
What’s more, it comes backed by a 5-year warranty.
Cool XPG heatsink included
The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
Level Up With Incredible Performance
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen3x4 interface: R/W speed up to 3500/3000MB/s
- NVMe 1.3 support
- 3D NAND Flash for higher capacity and durability
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor – ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
ADATA 1TB XPG SX8200 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD, M.2 2280, PCIe, 3D NAND, R/W 3500/3000 MB/s, 390K/380K IOPS, XPG Heatsink Included
ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO
Max Random 4K R/W
390,000 / 380,000 IOPS
0.33W Active (Typical)
(LxWxT) 22 x 80 x 3.5 mm
Total Bytes Written (TBW)
5 Years or if the drive exceeds Total Bytes Written (see above)